- Bjorkquist, R., Bogdan, A., Campbell, N.L., Chessey, M., Cochran, G.L., Cunningham, B., Esquivel, J., Gladstone, L., Gosnell, N.M., Guruswamy, S., Hallinen, K.M., Harris, C., Johnson, A., Johnson, J.L., Jones, C., Jorgenson, R.A., McCullough, L., McNeese, M.D., Presley, T.D., Quist, N., Richardson, A., Seidel, S., Singh, C. (Expected 2018). Women in Physics in the United States: Reaching toward equity and inclusion.
- McCullough, L., Chessey, M., Cochran, G.L., Cunningham, B., Johnson, A., Singh, C. (Accepted). Gender bias in physics: An international forum, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Women in Physics
Cochran, G. L., & White, G. D. (2018). Continuing conversations on equity in the physics classroom. The Physics Teacher, 56(3), 3-5.
- Richards, A.J., & Etkina, E. (Accepted) How Students Combine Resources to Make Conceptual Breakthroughs", Research in Science Education
- Cochran, G.L., Hodapp, T., Brown, E.A. (2018). Identifying barriers to ethnic/racial minority students’ participation in graduate physics, PERC Proceedings [Cincinnati, OH, July 22-26].
- Etkina, E., Gitomer, D., Iconangelo, C., Phelps, G., Seeley, L., & Vokos, S. (2018) Design of an assessment to probe teachers’ Content Knowledge for Teaching: An example from energy in HS physics, Physical Review, Physics Education Research, 14, 010127.
- Posselt, J.R., Hernandez, T., Cochran, G.L. (2017). Metrics First, Diversity Later? Making the Short List and Getting Admitted to Physics Ph.D. Programs. Paper to be presented at the meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New York City, NJ.
- Cochran, G.L., & White, G.D, (2017). Unique voices in harmony: Call-and-response to address race and physics teaching. The Physics Teacher, 55(6), 324.326.
- Cochran, G.L., (2017). Understanding and promoting diversity and inclusion in physics. SPS Observer, Winter 2017 feature.
- Blackwell, S.; Katzen, S.; Patel, N.; Sun, Y.; Emenike, M. (2017) Developing the Preparation in STEM Leadership Program For Undergraduate Academic Peer Leaders, The Learning Assistant Review, 22(1), 50-84.
- Gregorcic, B., Planinsic, G., & Etkina, E. (2017) Doing science by waving hands: Talk, symbiotic gesture, and interaction with digital content as resources in student inquiry, Physical Review, Physics Education Research, 13, 020104. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevPhysEducRes.13.020104
- Gregorcic, B., Etkina, E., & Planinsic, G. (2017) A new way of using the interactive white board in high school physics classroom: a case study. Research in Science Education, 25 pages DOI:10.1007/s11165-016-9576-0.
- Etkina, E., Gregorcic, B., & Vokos, S. (2017) Organizing physics teacher professional education around productive habit development: A way to meet reform challenges. Physical Review, Physics Education Research, 13, 010107, DOI:10.1103/PhysRevPhysEducRes.13.010107
- Cochran, G.L. (2018, May). Identifying barriers to applying to graduate physics programs: An intersectional approach, 49th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Andres, D., Ruggieri, C., Etkina, E., Brahmia, S.W. (2017). A large-enrollment course transformation centered on ISLE labs: learning objectives help develop a shared vision with non-PER faculty, Physics Education Research Conference 2017, Cincinnati, OH. (View Poster)